The definition and the implementation of the most effective Market Entry Strategies is a very delicate task that affects a successful Internationalisation process.
Forthalia focuses its core consulting activities in helping companies to approach international markets in the various aspects of this discipline, such as:
- definition of market entry strategies,
- definition and evolution of the organisation,
- support to identify the key figures in the organization,
- contact with distributors or dealers,
- sales support,
- identification of technological and industrial partners,
- identification of international key events and business fairs,
- participation at fairs with or on behalf of customers
as well as helping its customers to:
- make acquisitions,
- sell or buy businesses,
- find new financial partners
- and whatever is necessary to pursue and achieve growth goals, rationalisation and restructuring.